Sunday, November 14, 2010

Form Project Summary

a picture of a football
First of all, I would love to take the opportunity to give my appreciation to the 76 students who took the time to fill out my form to make it a success.  Since I am an avid college football fan, my form contained questions as it relates to college football.  Here are the results:  (1).  Who were the first two teams to play in a collegiate football game?  44 participants correctly answered this question.  (2).  Grabbing an opposing players face mask is what type of violation?  57 participants correctly answered this question.  (3).  What are your feelings on South Alabama having a football program?  51 of the participants say you that you love it.  (4).  How may hours per week do you spend watching football?  42 says 1-3 hours per week.  22 says 4-7 hours per week.  7 says 8-11 hours per week.  3 says 12 or more hours per week.  (5).  In what year did South Alabama play its inaugural football game?  60 participants correctly answered this question.  (6).  How many teams are there in the SEC West?  30 participants correctly answered this question.  (7).  In order, rank the following teams in recruiting according to rivals. 61 participants correctly picked to top team.  (8).  How often do you attend college football games?  34 participants stated that they don't.  14 participants says once a year.  13 participants says 2-5 times per year.  15 says more than 5 times per year.  (9).  As of 9/26/10, who is the leading rusher in division I college football?  11 participants correctly answered this question.  (10).  The last four national champions came from what conference?  70 participants correctly answered this question.  Conclusion:  There are some knowledgeable football fans in EDM 310.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your questionnaire. I remember answering this one thinking about how it wasn't just my opinion. It was based on facts and sports trivia. I am a football lover myself but found it difficult to answer some of these questions as I tend to watch more college than NFL. The results of your questionnaire are also interesting. I was slightly disappointed to see that on 60% knew when South's inaugural game was held. Keep up the good work and have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete