Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Post #5

a keyboard
The Benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom by Joe Dale
This particular video is one that I found to be interesting. One particular thing that stood out to me in this video is how the little girl was at home sick, but was still able to keep up with what was going on in class. With technology like this, one can no longer use the dog ate my homework excuse!
100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better
This particular article was very informative. It explained a lot of things to me about how to do just the basic things with your iPod. This article also reminded me of how much more I have to learn as it relates to technology.
The Education Podcasting Network
In this article, the most unique thing about it that stood out to me, is the fact that the information is shared by actual teachers. I've always believed that two heads are better than one. Getting another person's perspective on any subject is always a plus.

1 comment:

  1. Barely late. Brief. Podcasts are an excellent addition to any classroom. That is why we have you do them.

    ReplyDelete